Passage Latch Mortise Item # C4925
Great for living rooms, dens, basements, and other rooms where no lock is needed, this mortise fits older doors that have a mortise pocket. It is for left-hand doors, i.e., those that swing away from you to the left, with hinges on the left.
Locks, latches, bolts, strikes, and catches are all integral period door hardware parts, but they often wear out after generations of use. Ours are well-made and sturdy enough to help your doors open and close for many more generations.
- For older doors with a mortise pocket
- For left-hand, non-locking doors
- Designed to work with strike plate C8415
- Also consider a full Interior Door Set, which includes this item
- Definitions of the products in this collection can be found in the Hardware Glossary
- Made in the USA
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try ouror call us at 888-401-1900.
You May Also Like
Call us at 1-888-401-1900
- Mon - Fri
- 6am - 6pm PST
- 7am - 5pm PST
- 9am - 3pm PST
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions? Call us at 888-401-1900, useor email customer service.
Passage Latch Mortise