Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Photo
Passage Latch Mortise Item # C7285
Great for living rooms, dens, basements, and other rooms where no lock is needed, this mortise fits older doors that have a mortise pocket. It is for right-hand doors, i.e., those that swing away from you to the right, with hinges on the right.
Locks, latches, bolts, strikes, and catches are all integral period door hardware parts, but they often wear out after generations of use. Ours are well-made and sturdy enough to help your doors open and close for many more generations.
- For older doors with a mortise pocket
- For right-hand, non-locking doors
- Designed to work with strike plate C8415
- Also consider a full Interior Door Set, which includes this item
- Definitions of the products in this collection can be found in the Hardware Glossary
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
You May Also Like
Call us at 1-888-401-1900
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions? Call us at 888-401-1900, useor email customer service.
Passage Latch Mortise