Libby Desk Lamp Item # A2274
It's no wonder the Libby has been around for more than a century. The desk lamp, made from spun brass, features a double-jointed arm that can be stretched and angled to the position you prefer. The parabolic shape of the reflector shade directs light downward, creating a bright, focused pool of illumination that won't shine in your eyes (or those of others in the room).
Robert Faries, a gifted machinist, inventor, and founder of Faries Manufacturing Co., designed this lamp in the 1920s. Back then, it enabled factory workers to really see what they were doing (something of a novelty at the time).
- Spun-brass parts
- Cloth cord
- Double-jointed arm
- Parabolic reflector shade
- Weighted base resists tipping; felt bottom won't scratch surfaces
- Brass turnkey
- 13W compact fluorescent bulb included
- A Libby Tall Desk Lamp and Libby Floor Lamp are also available
- Items ending in $0.99 are final sale. Limited quantities available.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our live chat or call us at 888-401-1900.
You May Also Like
Call us at 1-888-401-1900
- Mon - Fri
- 6am - 6pm PST
- 7am - 5pm PST
- 9am - 3pm PST
Libby Desk Lamp