Popular Combinations - buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Photo
Yeon Pendant Item # A0166
Customize This Product
Small details make a big statement with our Yeon Pendant. Inspired by a 1930s design crafted from an antique Japanese fishing buoy, it combines clean lines with handblown glass for a contemporary glow that lifts the look of any room design. Like the original, designed by influential architect John Yeon for the legendary Watzek House in Portland, Oregon, our Yeon Pendant offers a trident hanging system and exposed fasteners for a detailed yet straightforward statement lighting look ideal in entryways, kitchens, dining rooms, and living spaces.
- Brass and steel fixture; blown glass shade
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- 1% of the sale price from the Yeon Pendant will go to the John Yeon Foundation, which is devoted to inspiring future acts of visionary design and conservation
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
You May Also Like
Call us at 1-888-401-1900
- Mon - Fri
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PT
- Sat - Sun
- 7:00 am - 5:00 pm PT
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions? Call us at 888-401-1900, useor email customer service.