Our roots have been firmly planted in salvage since we started in 1977. It was the demand for our restored antique lighting that eventually lead to manufacturing reproductions of those early styles.
Our Salvage Selection
We travel the US to find the highest quality, antique architectural elements. Combine these trips with daily in-store acquisitions and you'll find the best selection of: lighting, hardware, doors, windows, plumbing and more.
Doors & Windows
- Door & cabinet - plates, knobs, pulls, hinges, latches, pocket door and doorbells
- Window - lifts, locks, adjusters and pulleys
- Hooks & miscellaneous - switchplates, mailboxes, signs and more
- Doors - interior passage, entry, screen, French, swinging, pocket, carriage house/garage, and unique doors (church, barn, store entry, etc)
- Windows - casement, double-hung, transom, sidelights, divided light, arched, oculus, beveled, and stained glass
Wood Architectural Items
- Sinks - kitchen, drainboard, farm sinks, utility, laundry, lavatory (pedestal & wall-hung). In cast iron, earthenware, and vitreous china. Brands like Crane, Standard, J. L. Mott, Trenton Potteries, and Youngstown.
- Toilets - pillbox tanks, lowboys, and fancy types
- Tubs - clawfoot tubs in all sizes
- Faucets, drinking fountains, valves, handles and miscellaneous parts
Other House Parts
- Cabinetry - medicine cabinets, built-ins, china cabinets, and bookshelves
- Mantels, columns, corbels, newels, balusters, finials, ornaments and gingerbread
- Wood flooring, handrails, mouldings, some beams and full-dimension framing lumber
Home & Garden
- Bath accessories - towel bars, cup, soap, and toothbrush holders in nickel, brass, chrome, glass, and porcelain
- Electrical - coverplates for outlets and switches, push-button switches, knob & tube parts, work and table lamps, thermostats, intercoms, telephones, elevator buttons and early electrical oddities
- Heat registers and cold air returns -wall and floor types in steel, cast iron, and oak
- Iron work - gates, fencing, trellises and ornaments
- Furniture - tables, desks, armoires, chairs, etc
- Accessories - kitchenware, housewares and knick-knacks
- Parlor stoves, pantaloon-stretchers, portholes and ship's wheels, sleds, enameled signs, ladders, gauges, oddities and curiosities
Have Salvage to Sell?
We currently only purchase stuff through our Portland Grand Ave location - there are no buyers at other stores.
If you don't live in Portland and have stuff to sell, you can contact a buyer by calling 503-238-1900 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Emailing photos and descriptions of items is helpful.
In most cases paint, dirt and dust on items is ok.
Final decision buying is based on the judgement of the buyer on duty.
For more details contact us at:
Please call before delivery of large items or lots.