All of the products we sell online are guaranteed for two (2) years after receipt against defects in materials and workmanship. (See our Returns and Exchanges policy for policy on returns due to other reasons.)
Our light fixtures are UL listed and will provide many years of safe operation if used with the proper type of bulb that is within the maximum allowable wattage. We do not guarantee against damage caused by improper light bulbs.
"Bad" light bulbs to avoid using in our fixtures include regular (Type A) bulbs in higher wattages or smaller sizes than we state as allowable, and "decorator" or "flame" bulbs, which are intended to be used in a "pointed up" position (bulb base down) and sometimes burn inefficiently, i.e., very hot.
Here's the full text of our company-wide warranty:
Rejuvenation Inc. Limited Warranty
What our warranty covers:
Rejuvenation Inc.'s limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products that are sold to Rejuvenation Inc. customers.
This warranty lasts for a period of two (2) years after the receipt of products from Rejuvenation Inc.
Rejuvenation Inc. will repair or replace, at its option, the defective products.
What our warranty does not cover:
- Vintage or salvage goods, which are sold as is.
- Consumable goods, such as (but not limited to) light bulbs, candles, paint strippers, finish restorers and the like.
- Damage to light fixtures or shades caused by the improper use of light bulbs (details above).
- Changes in the look of unlacquered brass and oil-rubbed bronze finishes.
- Damage to finishes caused by improper cleaning, maintenance, or exposure to weather or other corrosive elements.
- Fading, pilling and shrinkage of fabric, or damage to fabrics caused by after-market stain repellants and cleaning products.
- Natural variations in texture and color of upholstery.
- Normal wear and tear, as well as weather-related damage.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Cost of removal and re-installation.
If you have a product that falls within the warranty terms outlined above, please contact us:
by phone: 888-401-1900
by email: email@example.com
by mail: Warranty Service Rejuvenation Inc. 2550 N.W. Nicolai Street Portland, Oregon 97210
by fax: 503-525-7329
in person: at our retail stores.
We will discuss the nature of the problem with you and determine the best course of action. If we ask you to return the product to us for inspection, we will contact you within ten (10) working days of receiving the product with an evaluation of your claim, and intended remedies.
How does state law apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
If a Rejuvenation Inc. vendor provides warranty coverage beyond the above, Rejuvenation Inc. will facilitate warranty service under the vendor’s terms and conditions.