Popular Combinations Buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Amity Arts & Crafts Lantern Wall Sconce Item # A3568
This product is built-to-order at our Portland, Oregon factory and delivered to your door in 2-3 weeks.
Customize This Product
The Amity is the perfect example of how a fixture can bring styles together in perfect harmony. The lantern, with its brass banding, pulls in the rounder elements of Mission style, while the squared-off backplate and arm lean toward Tudor. The end result is an agreeable addition to porches and mantels.
The lantern was one of the first means of contained lighting, and though it's evolved from oil to gas to electricity, it has maintained its instantly recognizable form.
- Round art-glass lantern with brass banding, cast-brass backplate and arm
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- The Amity's narrow 3-5/8" backplate is not suitable for some large junction boxes
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.