Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Putman Octagonal Lever Exterior Door Hardware Mortise Set Item # C1707
Customize This Product
A reinvented classic, our Putman Octagonal Lever Mortise Door Set offers a fresh take on a design popular from the mid-1890s to 1950. With its sturdy brass construction and a choice of multiple finish options, this timeless door set features a handsome octagonal lever, graceful curves and suits homes of nearly any style.
Coordinating doorsets and finishes unify the look of a home, but a door set's ability to open smoothly, lock snugly, and keep working are details as important, if not more, than how it looks. We make them like they used to – to last – with crisply detailed forged brass backplates and levers in solid brass.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Beveled edges and graceful curves
- Handsome brass lever
- Choose different finishes on each side, or the same finish on both sides
- Crafted in sturdy solid brass
- Solid brass
- Frictionless latch tongue facilitates smooth action when door is closing
- Secure mortise lock with day latch function
- Fits wood doors 1-1/2" to 2-1/4" thick
- Mortise lock comes in your choice of either 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backsets. Before ordering, measure your door's backset.
- Cannot be used with a 2-1/8" pre-bored door
- Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.