Popular Combinations Buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Brooklyn 2-1/4" Fitter Chain Chandelier Item # A6867
This product is built-to-order at our Portland, Oregon factory and delivered to your door in 2-3 weeks.
Customize This Product
The Brooklyn was a popular Colonial Revival light from the teens to the twenties. Indeed, it was a Sears & Roebuck standard and household favorite for its understated elegance. The Brooklyn hung in four- and five-light versions in dining and living rooms, and two- and three-light versions in bedrooms, nooks, and entries.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Forged brass arms and a handsome cast tassel finial
- Handcrafted details with a solid brass fixture
- Your choice of 2 - 5 lights
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- Solid brass parts
- Compatible with 2-1/4" fitter shades
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.