Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Irwin Hodson Copper Welcome Sign Item # E2431
Our Copper Welcome Sign is made in Portland by a 114-year-old company – the last remaining private license-plate manufacturer in the U.S., supplying Oregon, Washington, California, and Hawaii.
- Commercial-quality 24-guage (0.0216" thick) copper
- Formed with hydraulic press with male and female embossing dies
- Excellent chemical and water resistance for outdoor use; wipe clean with cloth
- Impact resistant
- Protected from oxidation and corrosion
- Free of lead hazards
- UV resistant clear-coat finish will be free of coloring for at least 7 years
- Made in the USA
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.