Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Enormous 15-Drawer Oak Map Cabinet by Hamilton Item # F1796
Salvaged from libraries, offices and general stores, our collection of Vintage Multi-Drawer Cabinets may have had specific uses in their day, but each has been restored and revitalized to help you organize, store and display your prized possessions. From oak card catalog cabinets, to steel barrister’s bookshelves to industrial parts organizer cabinets, we have storage pieces for every application.
- Historical Style: Classic
- Likely used as a flat-file for maps, blueprints and charts.
- Solid oak, with paneling on all sides, so it can free-stand.
- Two japanned copper bin pulls and label slots on each drawer.
- Condition Notes: There is some wear and age in the wood and finish, which is all commensurate with use and history. The top is slightly cupped at the front and back.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Enormous 15-Drawer Oak Map Cabinet by Hamilton