Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Petite Steel Medical Cabinet by Lee Smith & Son Item # F5239
Durable and fireproof, metal furnishings were commonly found in hospitals and doctor's offices from the turn of the century through the 1930's. These classic examples of early medical furniture feature heavy-duty steel construction, cabinets with a glass doors, internal shelves, and unique hardware. Ideal for bathroom storage or as unusual display pieces in commercial spaces.
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Raw steel with nickel plated hardware and glass knobs.
- While the keyed locks no longer works, the mechanisms that hold the doors and drawers closed are still functional.
- Labeled Aseptic Dental Cabinet by Lee S. Smith & Son Co, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Condition Notes: Plenty of wear in the metal and finish. Clear-coated to prevent further aging.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Petite Steel Medical Cabinet by Lee Smith & Son