Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Extra Large Steel Cabinet w/ Faux Wood Grain Item # F7752
Durable and fireproof, metal furnishings were commonly found in hospitals and doctor's offices from the turn of the century through the 1930's. These classic examples of early medical furniture feature heavy-duty steel construction, cabinets with a glass doors, internal shelves, and unique hardware. Ideal for bathroom storage or as unusual display pieces in commercial spaces.
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Build by Art Metal of Chicago, this fantastic, over-sized cabinet has the look and character of figured oak, but is actually steel.
- Disassembles into 5 seperate pieces: a cap, a two-doored glass cabinet, a four drawer flat-file section, a large lower cabinet and a solid-looking base.
- Includes brass knobs, hinges and hardware.
- Condition Notes: Plenty of wear in the original finish, which only adds to the character of the piece.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Extra Large Steel Cabinet w/ Faux Wood Grain