Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Drafting Table w/ Cast Iron Legs & Ornamental Brackets Item # F7770
Comprising wood or iron trestle bases and a beautifully worn work surfaces, our hard-working Vintage Drafting Tables hail from turn of the century engineer’s offices, architect’s studios and mid-century classrooms. Today, they are ready to get down to business in your dining room, as a side table, in your hallway, or as it was originally intended: in a studio. Each table has been restored in our workshop so that they are fully functional, easily tilting or swiveling and ready to be adjusted from a sitting to a standing height.
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Cast iron legs, highlighted with ornamental scrolling brackets, adding decoration to the fully functional and adjustable base.
- Well-worn work surface with a few pin-holes, where drafts were pinned to the top. See all photos for details of this.
- Labeled National Company.
- Condition Notes: Plenty of wear in the wood, metal and finish – all commensurate with age and use.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Drafting Table w/ Cast Iron Legs & Ornamental Brackets