Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Photo
Fir Screen Door with Low Single Panel Bottom Item # C1372
30 x 81"
Our American-made Fir Screen Door with Low Single Panel brings the light and air in while keeping bugs out. Made in the USA of Douglas Fir and assembled using traditional tongue and groove construction, our screen doors are undrilled, unhanded, and unfinished – ready to be installed to suit the needs of your home.
- Solid mix grain Douglas Fir
- Tongue and groove construction
- BetterVue screen provides 20% better airflow, more light transmission, and 10% better insect control than standard screen material
- Available in 30", 32", and 36" widths
- Machine sanded with 100 grit paper, ready for hand sanding and finishing
- Requires protective top coats on all 6 surfaces after installation. Your local paint store can recommend the best products for your location and exposure
- Screen held in place with a ¼ inch spline
- Ships directly from vendor via common carrier; production lead time is 4-7 weeks in summer, 2-4 weeks in winter
- Made in the USA
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
You May Also Like
Call us at 1-888-401-1900
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions? Call us at 888-401-1900, useor email customer service.
Fir Screen Door with Low Single Panel Bottom
30 x 81"