Popular Combinations Buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Hoyt 4" Gas Fitter Uplight Multi-Arm Chandelier Item # A0881
This product is built-to-order at our Portland, Oregon factory and delivered to your door in 2-3 weeks.
Customize This Product
The Hoyt is proof that Victorian lighting can be both decorative and understated. The closest it gets to opulent detail is in its detailed cast (and inoperable) gas keys. The curve and twirl of its slender arms make it a handsome addition to living rooms, dining rooms, and entryways.
Reflecting the late-Victorian era when electricity was still newfangled (and notoriously unreliable), gas-style fixtures were dependable household standards. Nowadays, they add a touch of historical elegance to any room.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Crafted with durable and beautiful brass
- Your choice of 2 - 5 arms
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- Solid brass parts
- Compatible with 4" gas-style shades
- Many gas shades are low profile, and standard bulbs can peek out the top of the shade. Consider a small, clear globe bulb, or flame-tip bulb.
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Suitable for indoor use (UL Rated Dry)
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.