Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Replacement Passage Strike Box Kit Item # C8415
Use this kit to replace worn, broken, or bent strike box components in non-locking doors with our passage latch mortises C7285 and C4925. All three pieces are made from heavy-duty brass in your choice of finishes to match our doorknobs and backplates.
Locks, latches, bolts, strikes, and catches are all integral period door hardware parts, but they often wear out after generations of use. Ours are well-made and sturdy enough to help your doors open and close for many more generations.
- Includes door faceplate, strike plate, and dust box
- For older doors with a mortise pocket
- Fits left or right-hand doors
- Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions
- If you need several parts, you may want to consider a full Interior Door Set
- Definitions of the products in this collection can be found in the Hardware Glossary
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.