Popular Combinations Buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Hoyt 2-1/4" Fitter Downlight Multi-Arm Chandelier Item # A5625
This product is built-to-order at our Portland, Oregon factory and delivered to your door in 2-3 weeks.
Customize This Product
Showing appreciation for Early Victorian design in its curled arms, the Hoyt is a stylish, compact Late Victorian chandelier. Two- or three-light versions work well in small hallways, bedrooms, entries, and breakfast nooks; the four-, five-, and six-light versions are perfect for brightening dining and living rooms.
Many folks associate Victorian design with all the elaborate ornamentation appropriate to a period termed "The Gilded Age." But some of its most striking fixtures were simple, straightforward designs that straddled the line between the bare-bones practicality of early lighting and the decorative and deliberate styling associated with the time.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Crafted with durable and beautiful brass
- Your choice of 2 to 6 arms
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- Solid brass parts
- Compatible with 2-1/4" fitter shades
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.