Popular Combinations Buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Pacific City Single Sconce Item # A1487
Mission Wall Sconce
This product is built-to-order at our Portland, Oregon factory and delivered to your door in 2-3 weeks.
Customize This Product
The Pacific City Double Sconce was one of the earliest Mission-style lights deemed worthy of decorating a room that typically had spare, utilitarian furnishings: the bathroom. Before Mission's tasteful style became popular, bathroom lighting did not warrant much consideration. We're so glad things have changed.
Historically, many lighting companies used a small number of parts like building blocks, recombining them in endless variations. This consistency gives cohesion to different fixtures across different rooms, regardless of shade or finish.
- Solid brass parts
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- Shown with traditional brass turnkey sockets
- Change to keyless porcelain sockets or twist-and-lock GU24 sockets at no additional charge
- Compatible with 2-1/4" fitter shades
- Can be oriented shade up or shade down during installation
- If used in a damp location, choose porcelain incandescent sockets instead of brass turnkey sockets
- Choose "Deep Projection" to add 3" to the arm of the fixture if you need a little more distance from the wall
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- With turnkey socket, suitable for indoor use (UL Rated Dry); with Incandescent socket, suitable for indoor use and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Pacific City Single Sconce
Mission Wall Sconce