Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Adjusco Task Lamp w/ Parabolic Shade Item # R7521
Although the Industrial style spans a broad era – ranging from before the turn of the century through the 1940’s—the moniker typically refers more to function than to period. As utility is key, design efforts are focused more on efficiency than ornamentation. Articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, hard-working materials and no-nonsense finishes characterize Industrial-style lighting. From hand-painted illuminated-shade signage to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, if the first function of the fixture is to assist, it’s probably an Industrial light.
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Meanted on the side of a workbench or machine.
- Adjusco Lighting featured this characteristic joint, allowing the light to point in almost any direction.
- Comes with original green-painted parabolic reflector shade.
- Condition Notes: Plenty of wear in the metal and finish – all commensurate with age, character and use.
- Bulbs not included.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Adjusco Task Lamp w/ Parabolic Shade