Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Incredible Crystal Chandelier with Green Man Motif Item # R9451
When Pompeii and Herculaneum were discovered, the Classical Revival was born in Europe. When the United States declared independence and set up a Greek-style Democracy, the Classical Revival was born in America. The endless refined appeal of Classical design stretches across the 19th and 20th centuries, and encompasses variations like Beaux Arts, Neo-Classical, Rococo and Greek Revival. Design elements like coves and ogees are borrowed from ancient architecture, and ornaments are predominated by acanthus leaf, Greek key, egg and dart, and wave motifs. While most Classical Revival lighting was at home in municipal and public buildings, these impressive fixtures make great focal points for today’s homes of any style.
- Historical Style: Classical Revival
- Originally would have been gas/electric – note the round gas receptacle at the center of the ring.
- Early crystal chandelier with 5 tiers of spears.
- The brass ring features Green Men, with three flicker-flame satellites around the ring.
- Condition Notes: Some age in the original finish – all commensurate with age. Some of the crystals had to be replaced.
- Bulbs not included.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Incredible Crystal Chandelier with Green Man Motif