Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Industrial Copper Factory Pendant w/ Explosion Proof Shade Item # R9682
Although the Industrial style spans a broad era – ranging from before the turn of the century through the 1940’s—the moniker typically refers more to function than to period. As utility is key, design efforts are focused more on efficiency than ornamentation. Articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, hard-working materials and no-nonsense finishes characterize Industrial-style lighting. From hand-painted illuminated-shade signage to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, if the first function of the fixture is to assist, it’s probably an Industrial light.
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Unique copper fixture with nicely aged patina.
- Screws to a bulbous shade, which were known as "explosion proof" shades.
- Manufactured by Benjamin.
- Condition Notes: New antiqued galvanize pipe with period and use appropriate hang-straight canopy.
- Bulbs not included.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Industrial Copper Factory Pendant w/ Explosion Proof Shade