Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Yeon Double Sconce Item # A0167
Customize This Product
Inspired by a 1930s design crafted of bent brass and a reclaimed Japanese fishing buoy, our Northwest Modern Yeon Lighting Series combines clean lines with handblown glass for a contemporary glow that lifts the look of any room design. Meticulously designed and engineered, like the original by influential architect John Yeon for the legendary Watzek House in Portland, Oregon, our Yeon Double Sconce features joinery that fits together smoothly and a special endcap that keeps the handblown glass snug.
- Brass and steel fixture; blown glass shade
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.