Victorian Converted Gas Pendant
Victorian lighting and its many variations is characterized by intricate forms and an air of opulence. Because the light provided by gas and early bulb technology was very dim by today's standards, fixtures were frequently paired with spectacular glass shades designed to showcase and magnify the light. Fixtures of this period date from the 1870s to around 1905— coinciding with the reign of Queen Victoria.
The Victorian lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Victorian
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 38in.
- Shortest Possible Length: 28in.
- Condition Notes: Rewired with sockets from prior electrification. Gas keys locked in place. Original brass finish. Newer canopy. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included