Art Deco Pendant with Stylized Schoolhouse Shade
Spanning the mid-1920s through the early 1940s, the Art Deco period encapsulates an inventive era of rapid technological innovation and a strong commitment to self-expression. This look is often characterized by stylized geometric interpretations of natural forms-such as tiered, stacked, and elongated shapes in a wide variety of distinct finishes. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio-keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1930
- Historical Style: Art Deco
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Once you've selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options
- Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 32"
- Shortest Possible Length: 18"
- New Rose City Pendant finished in Oil Rubbed Bronze paired with vintage Art Deco conical shade
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included