Item 1 of 20
Bowen Jute & Wool Flatweave Rug
- Limited Time Offer $40 - $659$50 - $659
With a combination of durable jute and wool, this geometric rug offers a modern option that will stand the test of time. The versatile geometric pattern adds a dose of subtle personality, while the neutral hue keeps it versatile for any space.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Jute fiber makes this rug perfect for high traffic areas
- Extended runner sizes to fit long hallways and stairs
- Crafted 100% by hand using a flatweave technique
- 77% jute, 23% wool
- Thickness: 5/8"
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Made in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.