Item 1 of 6
Classical Revival 3-Light Bowl Pendant
More formal and monumental in its design, Classical Revival lighting implements common architectural forms and motifs, including the acanthus leaf, Greek key, and ogee and wave patterns.
Projecting power and permanence, the appeal of Classical Revival design stretched across the late 1800s well into the 1930s, and encompasses variations like Beaux Arts, Neo-Classical, Rococo, and Greek Revival. While Classical Revival lighting was found widely in public buildings and formal homes, these impressive fixtures make great focal points for today's homes of any style. The Classical Revival lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Classical Revival
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
firstname.lastname@example.org proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 43"
- Shortest Possible Length: 34"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with original sockets. Great patina to original finish. Wear to shade and fixture commensurate with age and use. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included