Classical Revival 5-Light Bare Bulb Chandelier
The influence of Classical Revival design stretched across the late 1800s into the 1930s, encompassing variations like Beaux Arts, Neo-Classical, Rococo, and Greek Revival. Though Classical Revival lighting was widely found in public buildings and formal homes, these impressive fixtures fit perfectly in contemporary homes today. Often showcasing powerful architectural forms and motifs such as the acanthus leaf, Greek key, and ogee and wave patterns, these lights can have a very modern feel. All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio-keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1920
- Historical Style: Classical Revival
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Once you've selected your light, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase to discuss options
- Surcharges may be added
- Current Length: 36"
- Shortest Possible Length: 23"
- Refinished with new chain and rewired with new sockets
- Minor wear to rod where slip canopy adjusts up and down
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included