Classical Revival Bare Bulb Flush Mount Circa 1920S
More formal and monumental in its design, Classical Revival lighting implements common architectural forms and motifs, including the acanthus leaf, Greek key, and ogee and wave patterns.
Projecting power and permanence, the appeal of Classical Revival design stretched across the late 1800s well into the 1930s, and encompasses variations like Beaux Arts, Neo-Classical, Rococo, and Greek Revival. While Classical Revival lighting was found widely in public buildings and formal homes, these impressive fixtures make great focal points for today's homes of any style.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Circa 1920
- Historical Style: Classical Revival
- All of our antique and vintage lighting is restored in our Portland, Oregon restoration shop
- Each fixture is disassembled, cleaned, rewired and tested for safety
- Unless noted or clearly detailed in product photos, fixtures and shades will be free of significant chips, cracks, or functional defects
- Where possible original finishes are retained and will show wear and patina commensurate with age; finish is noted with dimensions below
- See photos for condition details