Classical Revival Bowl Chandelier
More formal and monumental in its design, Classical Revival lighting implements common architectural forms and motifs, including the acanthus leaf, Greek key, and ogee and wave patterns.
Projecting power and permanence, the appeal of Classical Revival design stretched across the late 1800s well into the 1930s, and encompasses variations like Beaux Arts, Neo-Classical, Rococo, and Greek Revival. While Classical Revival lighting was found widely in public buildings and formal homes, these impressive fixtures make great focal points for today’s homes of any style.
The Classical Revival lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You’ll Appreciate
- Circa 1920
- Historical Style: Classical Revival
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Current (Maximum) Length: 24"
- Shortest Possible Length: 19"
- Once you've selected your light, simply email us with proof of purchase within 24 hours to discuss options: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surcharges may be added.
- Fixture refinished with new solid brass chain, acorn and floral finials finished to match
- Shade in good condition, showing modest wear commensurate with age
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included