Colonial Revival 6-Light Silver Plate Chandelier
Characterized by modest, traditional, and symmetrical styles, Colonial Revival lighting coincided with the rise in Colonial-inspired architecture in the late 19th century. While Colonial Revival forms remain prominent even in today's buildings, historic lighting from this period dates from the 1920s through the 1950s.
With a focus on American history and neoclassical styles, Colonial Revival lighting features graceful curves and turned elements without overt ornamentation. Shining brass and polychrome metals were the most popular, but silver-plated finishes often adorn the more elegant fixtures.
The Colonial Revival lighting we offer is carefully sourced and by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Colonial Revival
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 38"
- Shortest Possible Length: 27"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new candle sockets and candle covers. New crystals. Original finish has nice patina. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included