Industrial Green Enamel Pendant by Benjamin
Because our collection of Industrial lighting spans a broad era—ranging from before the turn of the century through the 1960s—the moniker refers more to function than to a specific time period.
With utility and durability primary concerns, articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, and durable finishes characterize Industrial-style lighting. From handy bare bones task lamps to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, Industrial lighting brings together form and function.
The Industrial lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
firstname.lastname@example.org proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 48"
- Shortest Possible Length: 22"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with original sockets. New rod and canopy finished in OB. Some wear and chips to enamel see photos. Multiple available. Photos represent fixture with heaviest patina.
- Bulbs not included