Industrial Pendant with Triple Socket Cluster
Because our collection of Industrial lighting spans a broad era—ranging from before the turn of the century through the 1960s—the moniker refers more to function than to a specific time period.With utility and durability primary concerns, articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, and durable finishes characterize Industrial-style lighting. From handy bare bones task lamps to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, Industrial lighting brings together form and function.
The Industrial lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You’ll Appreciate
- Circa 1910
- Historical Style: Industrial
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Current (Maximum) Length: 56"
- Shortest Possible Length: 20"
- Once you've selected your light, simply email us with proof of purchase within 24 hours to discuss options: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surcharges may be added.
- Rewired with non-original antique triple socket cluster
- Original glass shade has been removed
- Labeled "Thomson Enclosed Arc Lamp - General Electric."
- New chain and canopy
- See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included