Industrial Porcelain Enamel Pendant
Because the Industrial lighting style spans a broad era - ranging from before the turn of the century through the 1940s - the moniker typically refers more to function than to a specific time period.
With function and utility being key, Industrial lighting design focuses more on efficiency than ornamentation. Articulating joints, powerful reflector shades, and durable finishes characterize Industrial-style lighting. From hand-painted illuminated signs to porcelain enamel warehouse pendants, Industrial lights bring form and function together.
The Industrial lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Industrial
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 45"
- Shortest Possible Length: 18"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket. New rod and swivel canopy finished in antique steel. Wear to enameled surface will vary, commensurate with age and use. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included