Khotan Hand-Knotted Rug
- Limited Time Offer $14.97 - $2,199.99$50 - $3,799
Our vintage-inspired hand-knotted Khotan rug complements both traditional and contemporary spaces in the home. Handcrafted from wool, artisans in India put time-honored craftsmanship and unprecedented detail into every fiber. A dark charcoal background with pops of color create a compelling, versatile piece for any entry, living space, or bedroom area.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Vintage-inspired Khotan motif
- Traditional palette with pops of color
- Handcrafted from 100% wool
- 100% Wool
- Density: 40 knots per square inch
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8' x 10' motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Made in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.