Mid-Century Cord Pendant - Black & White
One of the most distinctive eras of design and architecture, Mid-Century Modern lighting has only grown in popularity since its original heyday which spans 1945 through 1969. Inspired by streamlined Scandinavian silhouettes and the Atomic Age, the Mid-Century Modern style reflects a post-war aesthetic that references technological progress and moves away from the ornamentation of the past. The rising interest in rendering materials in new and exciting ways led to lighting designs that explored the use of polished finishes and bold colors—often rendered in complex or abstract forms.
All our antique and vintage lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Rejuvenation Vintage team at our Portland restoration studio—keeping them out of landfills and giving them new life.
Details You’ll Appreciate
- Circa 1965
- Historical Style: Mid-Century Modern
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space
- Current (Maximum) Length: 48"
- Shortest Possible Length: 20"
- Once you've selected your light, simply email us with proof of purchase within 24 hours to discuss options: email@example.com
- Surcharges may be added.
- Rewired with new socket and new cloth-covered cord
- New brushed aluminum canopy
- Some discoloration to glass shade
- See photos for details
- Bulbs not included