Item 1 of 6
Mid-Century Corded Dome Pendant
- Clearance $313.99$449
Some Mid-Century Modern lighting is sleek and elegant, inspired by streamlined Scandinavian silhouettes. Some is bold and complex, reflecting a post-war aesthetic that referenced Atomic Age technological progress and an interest in rendering materials in new and exciting ways. In each case, experimental forms and a movement away from the ornamentation and sentimentality of the past drove the style's distinct aesthetic. The ideals of the movement remain relevant today, making Mid-Century lighting as popular as ever.
Our collection of Mid-Century Modern lighting is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Detail's You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 42"
- Shortest Possible Length: 17"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket. New paint and new canopy. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included