Ona Red & Blue Hand-Knotted Rug Swatch
Rich, saturated colors and a timeless diamond motif define this hand-knotted rug. Made with 100% wool on a cotton warp base, each one is crafted by artisans in India, where time-honored craftsmanship and unprecedented detail goes into every fiber. Add this beautiful rug to any room in the home and watch it last for generations.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Beautiful saturated color palette
- Traditional triple diamond motif
- Hand-knotted from Sardinian Wool
- Sardinian Wool
- Rug density: 15 knots per inch
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and boarders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Place in a dry, well ventilated area
- Made in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.