Pendant with Tiered Opalescent Disc Shades
An understated alternative to the many highly stylized and ornamented lighting variations, Traditional lighting represents a more accessible, everyday design aesthetic. Simple flush mount, bead-chain and center-post fixtures with relatively unadorned shades are among the most common forms of Traditional lighting, ubiquitous in less formal parts of the 20th century home.
The Traditional lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Traditional
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 42"
- Shortest Possible Length: 12"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with original new socket and original Benjamin three bulb socket splitter. Refinished in Matte Antique.
- Bulbs not included