Pure Acorn Morris & Co. Wallpaper
Featuring a subtle interpretation of acorn branches, this wallpaper design dates back to 1879. Crafted in the United Kingdom, the "Pure Acorn" pattern was created by famed Arts & Crafts textile designer William Morris using wood blocks to hand-print the pattern.
Our new wallpaper collection features original William Morris designs and motifs. The 19th century's most celebrated designer, William Morris was a key figure of the Arts & Crafts Movement. He championed the principle of handmade production, evident in his beautifully ornate, organically rich artwork.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Classic "Pure Acorn" botanical pattern
- Design by William Morris from 1879
- Professional installation recommended
- Does not come pre-pasted
- Pattern repeat: 18 in.
- Roll width: 20.5 in., length 33 ft.
- Coverage per roll: 56 sq ft.
- Made in the United Kingdom