Putman Knob Exterior Door Hardware Mortise Set
The Putman Exterior Mortise Door Set, with its beveled edges and graceful curves, is an understated American classic. A fresh take on a design popular from the mid-1890s to 1950, this timeless door set suits homes of nearly any style.
Coordinating doorsets and finishes unify the look of a home, but a door set's ability to open smoothly, lock snugly, and keep working are details as important, if not more, than how it looks. We make them like they used to - to last - with crisply detailed forged brass backplates and doorknobs in porcelain.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Versatile American design
- Crafted in sturdy solid brass with a brass knob
- Choose different finishes on each side, or the same finish on both sides
- Forged solid brass construction
- Frictionless latch tongue facilitates smooth action when door is closing
- Secure forged deadbolt with anti-saw inserts
- Schlage C keyway with 5 pin lock cylinder
- Anti-pick security latch
- When deadbolt is engaged, thumb press is locked
- Deadbolt automatically retracts when interior knob/lever is turned
- Compatible with doors 1-1/2-1-3/4in
- Mortise lock comes in your choice of either 2-1/2in or 2-3/4in backsets. Before ordering, measure your door's backset.
- Cannot be used with a 2-1/8in pre-bored door
- Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic parts