Strawberry Thief Morris & Co. Wallpaper
Featuring a classic whimsical design dating back to 1883, this wallpaper will make an elegant update to any wall. Crafted in the United Kingdom, the "Strawberry Thief" pattern was created by famed Arts & Crafts textile designer William Morris.
Our new wallpaper collection features original William Morris designs and motifs. The 19th century's most celebrated designer, William Morris was a key figure of the Arts & Crafts Movement. He championed the principle of handmade production, evident in his beautifully ornate, organically rich artwork.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Classic"Strawberry Thief" botanical pattern
- Design by William Morris from 1879
- Surflex-printed wallpaper ideal for a variety of surfaces
- Professional installation recommended
- Does not come pre-pasted
- Pattern repeat: 24 in.
- Roll width: 20.5 in., length 33 ft.
- Coverage per roll: 56 sq ft.
- Made in the United Kingdom