Sumaru Hand-Knotted Rug
- $50 - $3,799
Crafted from hand-spun, yarn-dyed wool, our Sumaru Hand-Knotted Rug evokes old-world style with its brilliant pattern and combination of rich colors. With soft yet durable wool construction, Sumaru is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, and dining areas.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Vibrant pattern and colorway
- A high luster wash leaves this rug with a subtle sheen that will add nuances to yarn color depending on your angle
- Crafted 100% by hand using a hand-knotted technique
- 100% wool fibers
- Density: 40 knots per inch
- Pile Height: 3/8" - sheered to low profile for refined aesthetic
- Fringe Length: Approx. 1" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
- Scale of motifs, pattern, and borders will adapt according to rug size
- Corner swatch represents 8" x 10" motif
- Use of a rug pad is recommended
- For indoor use only
- Handcrafted in India
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.