Victorian Converted Gas Pendant
- Limited Time Offer $299.97$599
Victorian lighting and its many variations is characterized by intricate forms and an air of opulence. Because the light provided by gas and early bulb technology was very dim by today's standards, fixtures were frequently paired with spectacular glass shades designed to showcase and magnify the light. Fixtures of this period date from the 1850s to around 1905.
The Victorian lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- Historical Style: Victorian
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email
email@example.com proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 30"
- Shortest Possible Length: 18"
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket and socket cup. Gas key locked in place. Refinished in Matte Antique. See photos for details.
- Bulbs not included