Vintage Tall Perforated Aluminum Mid-Century Modern Pendant
Mid-Century Modern lighting is sleek and elegant, inspired by streamlined Scandinavian silhouettes. Innovative technology in the 1950s and 1960s allowed designers to transform both manmade and natural materials in new and exciting ways.
Fueled by these new technologies in the post-war era, experimental forms and futuristic patterns gave Mid-Century style a distinct aesthetic. The ideals of the movement are still relevant today, making these lights as popular as ever.
The Mid-Century Modern lighting we offer is carefully sourced and restored by our knowledgeable Antiques & Vintage team.
Details You'll Appreciate
- Historical Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Fully restored and rewired in our Portland, Oregon Antiques & Vintage shop
- The length of this light can be customized to work for your space. Once you've selected your light, simply email email@example.com with proof of purchase to discuss options. Surcharges may be added.
- Current Length: 61-1/4in.
- Shortest Possible Length: 30in.
- Condition Notes: Rewired with new socket. New canopy. Refinished in Pale Gold w/ OL Lacquer. No concentric ring reflector.
- Bulbs not included