Exterior Door Hardware Options for Your Home
Showcase your design personality from the moment you reach your front steps with the perfect exterior door hardware. At Rejuvenation, you'll discover an array of hardware options made in timeless styles and elegant finishes. Explore our front door hardware collection to find your favorites today.
Choosing Front Door Hardware
As you explore our exterior door knobs, levers and sets and other items, learn how each piece functions and how it can work for you.
- Front door hardware sets. Look for sets made with smart home technology, which makes it easy for you to lock and unlock your front door thanks to Bluetooth technology and a mobile app. Other door hardware sets feature exterior tube latch construction for simple installation.
- Deadbolts. For extra security and peace of mind, install one of our durable deadbolts on your front door.
- Door latches. Latch sets feature a single-piece backplate for elegance. They're ideal for both traditionally styled homes as well as contemporary ones. Look for options with smart home technology to lock and unlock your door with ease.
- Door pulls. Sleek and streamlined, door pulls bring timeless detail to exterior or interior doors. Pair a door pull with a deadbolt to bring a modern look - and security - to your front door.
- Door knobs. Door knobs work well in both traditional and modern homes. They're ideally suited for use when you want to include other materials - such as porcelain or crystal - onto your door hardware.
- Door levers. Door levers are perfect for contemporary home designs. They are also easy to open and close.
- Door parts and accessories. Coordinate your exterior door hardware with accessories like doorbell buttons, door knockers or floor doorstops.
- ADA-compliant hardware. In general, for door hardware to be ADA compliant, it must be installed at a certain height, be able to be operated with one hand and the amount of force needed to open the door should be under five pounds. By design, door levers are typically ADA compliant while door knobs are not ADA compliant.
As you browse our exterior door options, consider the materials and finishes you like most. Most door hardware is made from solid brass. Brass is a durable, corrosion-resistant material, making it ideally suited for outdoor use. Look for door hardware that features solid brass hardware paired with other materials, such as elegant porcelain or crystal door knobs. Bring a touch of rustic-chic flair to your door with solid brass hardware detailed with a walnut lever or a walnut door knob.
Finishes are the final touch to the overall aesthetic of your hardware. We have several different finishes for you to choose from. Each offers something slightly different to the overall look of your door. For example, an aged brass finish is usually a golden color, while an oil-rubbed bronze finish is rich and dark in appearance, often found in shades of brown or dark gray. Brass finishes look sleek and shiny. They're made with a lacquer to protect the finish from wearing down, while unlacquered brass finishes have no protective coating. This means they're susceptible to tarnishing and darkening over time.
Whatever material and finish you decide on, match your exterior and interior door hardware to maintain your style throughout the home. Explore door hardware collections and sets for inspiration on how hardware finishes and design details can work throughout your space.
Designing Your Outdoor Space with Exterior Door Hardware
You've chosen your exterior door hardware, but now what? Pair your new hardware with other outdoor hardware options in similar materials and finishes for consistency. Choose your items like a cubby mailbox, house numbers or door knockers. Even our outdoor wall lighting can be coordinated with your new exterior door knob or door lever design. Explore our wide variety of sconces to find the style that works best for your space. From lantern styles to gooseneck designs and dish sconces to angled sconces, you're sure to find the right lighting option with us. It's all here at Rejuvenation.