Organize Your Space with Stylish Hooks and Hook Racks
When selecting hardware for your home, you may think first about cabinet hardware like drawer pulls and cabinet knobs, but wall hardware like hooks and shelving is just as important to the overall design and function of your space. These organizational essentials will maximize space while helping to keep your home free of clutter. Thanks to the fact that these hooks are available in a wide range of styles and sizes, you'll be able to find something that's perfect for every room in your home, from the garage to the bedroom.
Control the Chaos with Elegant Storage Solutions
Whether you're looking for someplace to hang jackets and bags in the entryway, a storage system for kitchen utensils or a way to bring order to your office, easily mounted wall hooks and racks are a great option. Rejuvenation has a wide selection of hooks, hook racks and hook rail system that are ideal for adding storage to any room of your home. Individual hooks can be hung alone or clustered together, while hook racks offer anywhere from four to over 15 pegs. Hook rail systems allow you to add hanging cups and as many hooks as you need for a fully customizable storage system. These hooks, racks and rail systems are available in a variety of sizes and finishes, so you'll have no trouble finding something that blends well with your home's design style. Here are just a few of the available options:
- Brookside Rail System - Designed with a customizable array of components, the Brookside Rail System is available in four sizes ranging from 24 to 72 inches in length. This system is perfect for keeping essentials close at hand while ensuring that your workspace, whether in the kitchen, garage or office, stays clutter-free. You can opt for a set that comes with s-hooks and accessory cups or buy the components separately to ensure you get exactly what you need.
- Ashford Double Hook - With its unique mixed-material design, the Ashford elevates the basic hook style, making it the ideal piece of functional decor. The double hook style provides twice the storage while maintaining a small footprint, and the solid brass and walnut wood construction adds a bit of sophisticated style to this simple piece.
- Wildwood Single Hook - Featuring an intricate three-leaf design, this statement-making hook takes its inspiration from the Arts and Crafts movement of the mid-19th century. Cast in solid brass from a hand-carved wooden mold, the Wildwood Hook looks great on its own or in a group. Coordinates with the Wildwood Lighting Collection for a cohesive look.
- Brendon Farrell 10-Fin Hook Rack - The unique fin-inspired shape of this rack was created by Portland designer and architect Brendon Farrell and comes in a six-hook or 10-hook design. Choose from white oak or a rich walnut finish. This streamlined, modern hook rack will add a sophisticated design element to your wall.
- Teak Hook Rack - Maximize your storage options with this versatile piece, which features a shelf and six hooks. Made of naturally moisture-resistant teak, this multifunctional storage item is ideal for a bathroom and can even be used outdoors. The original honey tone of the unit will weather with time, developing a soft gray patina as it ages.