Chandeliers for Your Modern Home
Create a pleasing ambiance with chandeliers from Rejuvenation. These ceiling lights can enhance your entryway, living room or bedroom. They come in a wide range of sizes and styles that can be customized to suit your space, whether your preferred aesthetic is Mid-century, industrial or somewhere in between.
Styles of Chandeliers
If you're seeking a chandelier for your home, one factor to consider is size. Smaller rooms may benefit from a compact three-bulb chandelier, for example. If you're furnishing a large space, a comparatively large chandelier such as the Ellison 42" Barebulb Round Chandelier may work best. Other styles you may find available at Rejuvenation include:
- Barebulb: This type of chandelier has bulbs without shades for industrial-modern flair. One style is the Altona Barebulb Chandelier, which comes in multiple finishes and lengths. The Sputnik-inspired design imparts a mod mid-century touch to the piece and the arms move horizontally for custom positioning.
- Allenglade: Rejuvenation's Allenglade chandeliers are assembled in Portland. They come in different sizes and finishes like many ceiling lights, but what sets the Allenglade Collection apart is its design. The bulbs are contained within oversized glass globes in an opal hue for a Mid-century look that makes a statement.
- Fluted Glass: The elegant look of a fluted glass chandelier fits into many interior design styles. One option is the bestselling Willamette Pearl White Fluted Chandelier. It comes in multiple finishes including polished nickel and aged brass to coordinate with your other fixtures, and it has a fluted pearl-white Italian glass shade for a diffused glow. Other shade options for this chandelier style include aged champagne and clear fluted glass.
- Multi-Tier: Another statement-making chandelier style is the multi-tier. If you want a dramatic lighting look with modern appeal, consider a style such as the Greenwich 38" 3-Tier Chandelier. Customize it by selecting from nine finishes, two shades and a variety of lengths. The opal or alabaster bowls hold round shades made from durable glass, and the three-tiered design commands attention whether you hang it in the foyer or above the dining table.
- Revival: If you want an antique chandelier, consider a piece from the Revival era. When shopping the lighting selection, you might find treasures such as an enameled Revival chandelier from 1910 or a dramatic wrought-iron Classic Revival piece from 1925. With antiques, there's often only one available. If you see antique lighting you like, act fast, because unique styles sell quickly.
These are some but not all of Rejuvenation's chandelier styles. A couple of others include bestselling cage chandeliers and longline linear chandeliers. Many of the ceiling lights are customizable, as described above with the Greenwich style. You can choose from finishes, shades, sizes, and other features for a chandelier that's made for your home.
Other Lighting Types
Other types of lighting at Rejuvenation include pendants. These ceiling lights have a modern, streamlined look. They come in many sizes and are versatile enough to hang in most any room. Flushmount and semi-flushmount lights are stylish, functional options for the kitchen and bath. They're also good for rooms with lower ceilings, as they take up less space. Floor and table lamps are another way to illuminate your space, and you can coordinate them with your ceiling lights. Rejuvenation also has an excellent selection of wall sconces, some of which are rated for indoor/outdoor use.
Light Bulbs and Lamp Shades
Shop for chandeliers and other types of lighting at Rejuvenation. There are also replacement lamp shades and various types of light bulbs. There's also everything else you need for a cozy space, including new and antique rugs and rugged wood furniture.