Popular Combinations - buy as shown or customize
Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Photo
Carson Rod Pendant Item # A8390
Customize This Product
The Carson Rod Pendant is a formidable yet shapely pendant that meets the need for industrial-strength, durable lighting in large spaces. Originally made from heavy iron and used to light factories and warehouses, our lightweight, durable aluminum version will add function, character, and style to kitchens, foyers, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
This type of warehouse light was developed in the late 1880s and 1890s, primarily for street lighting. When researching warehouse lights in our library of vintage catalogues, we were thrilled to discover these utilitarian fixtures originally had great details like decorative acorn finials, cast shade holders with cooling fins, and well-proportioned enamel shades. We knew if we were going to do them, we needed to do them right—keeping not only their functionality, but also their flair.
- Constructed of environmentally-friendly aluminum to withstand harsh weather conditions and reduce fixture weight
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware
- Powder coated in a single finish, Carbon, for maximum durability
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- Customizable to any length: 13" to 48" at no charge, and longer for a small charge
- Damp rated for covered outdoor use
- Choose standard incandescent or energy-efficient GU24 sockets
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of domestic and imported parts
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
We'd love to help you pick the right product or answer any questions you may have. Try our or call us at 888-401-1900.
You May Also Like
Call us at 1-888-401-1900
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions? Call us at 888-401-1900, useor email customer service.
Carson Rod Pendant