Share your style: #myonepieceAdd Your Photo
Traditional 5-Light Cup Chandelier w/ Glass Break Item # R9661
From the 1930’s through the 1950’s, the higher-end avant garde styles played second fiddle to the more accessible, popular everyday designs, which we now consider “Traditional.” Bead-chain and center-post fixtures with floral or thematic patterns were some of the most common forms of the day, ubiquitous in less formal parts of the home. Soft, feminine tones of pink, yellow, peach and pale blue are common, especially in the pressed, patterned glass shades.
- Historical Style: Traditional
- With feet in two camps: traditional Colonial Revival and forward-thinking Art Deco.
- Unique wreathed spherical glass break above the column.
- Lovely two-tone cup shades.
- Condition Notes: Some wear in the original finish – all commensurate with age.
- Bulbs not included.
Need to know all about the details of this product? Get the full set of specs right here.
Want to chat?
Need assistance with handcrafted solutions?
email customer service.
Traditional 5-Light Cup Chandelier w/ Glass Break